The best of beauty in a click. Look back at my blog periodicly to find the latest trend.
What do you need to find?
Friday, January 06, 2012
I wash my face, but I still have acne!!!
All of us wash our face and some have clinical acne issues and some have flawless skin. We may clean our pores, but we don't close them. When you wash your face you get the dirt out of your pores and then you leave them open. The three ways that I have found to work the best is to wash your face with warm water, pay dry... And either take a piece of ice and rub it all over, or use really cold water. Another way is to use alcohol free toner. Toner closes your pores and leaves your skin with a tight feeling. I think the best way to detox your body and clear your skin is to go work out in a sweat shirt and actually try. After you work out get in the shower that is as hot as you can get it. Not an uncomfortable heat though. For people with bacne right before you get out of the shower turn the hot off and let the cold run down your back. Believe it or not it is kinda refreshing feeling! And when you are done apply toner. Make sure that there is no make up on your face. Flawless skin here we come!! Hope you enjoyed live always-Madi <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment