The best of beauty in a click. Look back at my blog periodicly to find the latest trend.
What do you need to find?
Friday, December 30, 2011
Feathers
Yes feathers were in and out as fast a you could say pudding, but they still kick up some flare to an outfit. They do not always have to be in your hair, they can be earrings, printed on a shirt, on a necklace, and more. I love feathers I think they are very boho looking. And that's why I'm here to show you some amazing ways to wear them. The best place I seem to find feathers in the most updated form would be at Forever 21. They have amazing stuff there. Where I live we just got our Forever 21 in about a year ago and it is two stories and crazy huge. It's is literally a wonderland for girls! Anyways let's get back to the topic-feathers. Feathers are great for dinner date or for shopping days either way they really do look great. Too much feather scares people! People will look over at you and run thinking an ostrich got loose or something. So remember to keep your feathers max of one or two to an earring, three or four to a necklace, and make sure that if you are wearing a shirt with feathers printed on it that it really isn't to many. Let's hope that we all know how to keep our feathers to a minimum. Thanks for reading - Love Madi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment