I'm so glad to be blogging now! Set your expectations high because I will be blogging about the latest trends from nails, to hair, to whatever you like! Just comment on this post or any other post about what you want me to do a segment on. The fist thing is what I am wearing now on my fingers... Sally Hansen Salon Effects in "Girl Flower"(I'll leave a picture above). The Sally Hansen Salon Effects leaves behind an amazing set of nails that would be practically impossible to do by hand. The thing that I love most about this product is how simple it is to use. You just simply peel, stick, and tear! The packaging is great too, it comes with great instructions and all the things that you need like... a cuticle stick, nail file, and the strips of course!
- Love Madi

No comments:
Post a Comment